Monday, September 19, 2011

Trip to Washington

This last week, my dad and I went to Washington. I was born there, and haven't been there since I was 6 months old. My great grandma lived up there and past away the Sunday before. I was able to go the funeral with my dad. I met so many new people there, (mostly old.) I stayed with my dads aunt Lori and his uncle Gary. I played games, ate TONS of food, and did duck tape rings with Lori and her sister Melody. We were there for 5 days, and there wasn't a second when I wasn't full.

Thanks everyone! Love you all!


Yep, sometimes I want to be five.

Barnacles

Well shopping, I found a new boyfriend.

*We are Lauren and Braxton, and we are Kings of the rock, and theres nothing you girls can do about it!!! - Mulan

Larabee State Park
*
*
*
*
*
*

Both of these pictures, are at the fish hatching station.


Whatcom Falls

The harbor!!!
Pirates!! Run!!!

Along the sea shore.
For all the sailors lost at sea.

Yep those are kites. This is a really bad pic of them there was 62 kites, on ONE STRING!


Perty ain't it!?!?!



The light house.

Picking the biggest best black berries.
( Dad and his Sis Kim)

2 comments:

  1. Love you Lauren! Your trip looks like it was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lauren, you should get some more stuff up on your blog! Next month, it will have been a year since you posted!

    ReplyDelete